Making All Water Nonscaling
Adding BiCARBUS Activation to source water for production facilities in conjunction with a primary disinfection product (e.g. chlorine) not only cleans out distribution and storage but can elevate water to a level where it becomes nondepositing and a pathogen intervention as well.
BiCARBUS Activation interrupts communication within developing, persistent microbiological communities. Employing this treatment provides phenomenal cost-benefit value by enhancing the effectiveness of the primary disinfection product.
Some of the benefits of enhancing the primary disinfection product include:
- Disinfection extends throughout the distribution system to the distal outlets.
- Disinfection levels can be lowered and still provide lower disinfection byproducts at all maximum retention sites.
- Process heat transfer circuits can operate without opposing biocides.
- Water savings are realized as surface scales reduce on transfer and condenser surfaces.
- Water systems remain in service as water quality actually improves while
biosolids are being removed.
This technological advantage, BiCARBUS Activation, requires no capital outlay and can be sourced without contractual obligation.
Download More Information